Skip to Content
Your browser is out of date. To use this website, please update your browser or use a different device.

This site is a work in progress. If you don’t find what you need, visit

Military Transcripts

Military transcripts are certified documents that active-duty Servicemembers and Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy Veterans can show to potential employers. The transcripts, most often used to determine whether military courses or jobs will count toward college credit, may help a hiring manager better understand your qualifications.

To request that transcripts be sent to a hiring manager, fill out an official JST Special Mail Request form, complete with the employer’s contact information, and email it to

Air Force personnel can request transcripts from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF). Even if you have not attended classes at the CCAF, you can still obtain a transcript. Use the transcript order form to have an official copy mailed to you.