Other Educational Assistance Programs

If you’re a Guardsman, Reservist, or Veteran who doesn’t qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill, you can apply for education benefits through these other programs:

An accredited representative (a trained professional trusted to help with VA-related claims) who works with a Veterans Service Organization (VSO) can help you pick the right program. Get help from an accredited representative.

The GI Bill Comparison Tool shows you what benefits you’ll get at different schools. Use the GI Bill Comparison Tool.