Skip to Content
Your browser is out of date. To use this website, please update your browser or use a different device.

This site is a work in progress. If you don’t find what you need, visit

Other Educational Assistance Programs

If you’re a Guardsman, Reservist, or Veteran who doesn’t qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill, you can apply for education benefits through these other programs:

An accredited representative (a trained professional trusted to help with VA-related claims) who works with a Veterans Service Organization (VSO) can help you pick the right program. Get help from an accredited representative.

The GI Bill Comparison Tool shows you what benefits you’ll get at different schools. Use the GI Bill Comparison Tool.

Note: The Post-9/11 GI Bill has replaced the Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) for Reserve and National Guard members called to active duty on or after September 11, 2001. But if you applied for REAP on or after November 25, 2015, you may still qualify for benefits. Learn more about REAP.