Skip to Content
Your browser is out of date. To use this website, please update your browser or use a different device.
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Advanced Training and Certifications

You can use the GI Bill to help pay for more than just college. Start or advance your career as a skilled worker or professional—like a certified mechanic, medical technician, attorney, therapist, or website developer. Find out how we can help you pay for advanced training or certification (proof that you’ve fulfilled training requirements) in a range of professions.