Board of Veterans' Appeals

If you are not satisfied with the results of a claim for Veterans benefits, you can file a substantive appeal to your regional office.

Your appeal will be reviewed by the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (also known as BVA or the “Board”), which is composed of attorneys experienced in:
  • Veterans law
  • Reviewing benefit claims